Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-12 > 1259875797

From: <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] In Salt Lake This week
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:29:57 -0000

None in Antrim in 1873 but Magherafelt is very near the Derry Antrim border

Name: Jane Houston
Registration district: Magherafelt
Record type: BIRTHS
Registration date - quarter and year: 1873
Estimated birth year:
Age:
Mother's surnames:
Film number: 101050
Volume: 16
Page: 696
Digital GS number: 4187289
Image number: 00183
Collection: Ireland, Civil Registration Indexes 1845-1958

Boyd Gray

http://familytrees.genopro.com/boydgray26/Boyd/default.htm

http://www.westulstergenealogy.com/