Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-12 > 1259866373

From: "Bill & Cathy Hughes" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] In Salt Lake This week
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:52:53 -0500

Hi Linda!

Lucky you!! I wish I was there with you......I sure could use some
help finding the Birth record of Jane HOUSTON, born.... 1873.... in either
Antrim or Londonderry...[I'm pretty sure it was Antrim] to Parents John
HOUSTON and Catherine McERLANE. I have even paid to have her searched in
Ireland, NO LUCK!! Maybe they just didn't register her birth, or maybe it
just wasn't a good search...I don't know. However, if you feel kindly honey,
and have the time....could you do a search for me? I'll be happy to pay you
for it.

I'm glad you're having fun there...you deserve it girl!!!!

Don't worry if you don't have time for this Linda, okay? It was just
a thought I had. Look forward to hearing from you when you get home again.

Love,
Cathy