Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-09 > 1252677614

From: "Dora Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] [Bulk] Re: Can't find Londonderry
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:00:14 -0500

Anyone happen to know of a gazeteer that can find Clonerill/ Clonmerrill/
Cloumerril, in Kings County - or in Westmeath (if the county line moved).
Whatever it is, that's not how it's currently spelled. Google can only
find each of those spellings in the place where it originally appeared.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, TX