Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-09 > 1252641758

Subject: Re: [S-I] Can't find Londonderry
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:02:38 EDT

And to add to it... they are still voting on a new name... or to call it
Londonderry.... or Derry!

But we call it Derry........ lovely, vibrant town, now with new murals, no
watch towers... truly making their way out of "the
troubles".............very proud to have them on our touring cities!

Ginger
Time Travel

In a message dated 9/10/2009 5:27:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,