Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-08 > 1251436516

Subject: Re: [S-I] Salt Lake City - Anderson in PA
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 05:15:16 +0000 (UTC)

This is all very interesting. I am a descendant of the Scotch-Irish of New Brunswick, Canada. Two of my aunts married into the Andersons of New Brunswick. They were from Donegal, Ireland and one of that family emigrated to Philadelphia. There are also Elder families intermarried with the Scotch-irish up there.

JoAnne Norton