Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-08 > 1251063973

From: Judy <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Salt Lake City
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:46:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Linda,

When I was in SLC, waaaaaaaaaay back, we stayed in a B & B within walking distance of the library.  I check on line, but couldn't find the one we stayed at, although there are many.  They seem a little more pricey than we paid, though.  Sounds like you've got a few good leads.  Enjoy your trip.  It's a beautiful area to visit.

Judy, in NC