Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-07 > 1248831608

From: "William McKinney" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Scotch Irish List and a word of advice
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:40:08 -0400

Linda,

I'm so sorry for your loss. When my mother died some years back, it
was also in June. She was buried on my birthday.
It's tough to lose a loved one, in so many ways, including the
amount of work it takes to get their affairs in order (and that's not meant
to be as cold as it sounds -- just a fact).
There are better days ahead. Count on it!
BTW, in no way do we consider you an "Evil List Admin." You just
don't put up with crap, and you shouldn't.

Take care and be strong,
Bill in Erie

Subject: [S-I] Scotch Irish List and a word of advice