Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-07 > 1248801888

From: "David C Abernathy" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] a word of advice - address books
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:24:48 -0700

I have been a Free user of Classmates since it came online, and the ONLY
email that I can see that they are the source is a few messages every week,
to get me to Buy a membership. These include how many people have visited my
profile and or left a message, which can be seen ONLY by paid members.

They do NOT collect and sell your address.

I have no problem with Classmates, as I have reconnected with many of my
classmates and others of the small town in Colorado.

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Email disclaimers
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.
http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com
== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus ==