Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-07 > 1248738686

From: Mary Widener <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Scotch Irish List and a word of advice
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:51:26 -0700 (PDT)

Linda,
I understand about finding addresses and etc.  My mother was 94 and senile dementia before her passing.  However, as I am now 82 and husband 84, I keep an updated list of family, friends, medical, professional people that we use.  I print it out with phone, address, cell phones, e-mail addresses and routinely update when any changes come to my attention.  I tape a copy on our phone books as well as carry one in my purse.  Since our son and our daughter live else where and we are aware of our aging process, hopefully this will help us all.

You have our sympathy, as in the last 6 years we have had 3 members who passed on and all the before and after events.  One thing though, it has made us try to do some digging on our house knowing our kids won't have much time to get it done when we are gone.

Best wishes,
Mary Widener