Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-05 > 1242944881

From: "Nancy M. Lyons" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Scottish Roots of Ulster Irish families
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 18:28:01 -0400

Linda I found a sheet of paper where I had written down the title, don't
recall where I found the info now. The place to purchase it was Clearfield
Company/Genealogical Publishing Company. I searched there and other
publishing/book sites, but to no avail. Don't have an author. Oh well!!
Stranger things have happened. Thanks for the reply!
Regards
Nancy