Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-04 > 1239922690

Subject: Re: [S-I] Hanne, Gregg -- Donegal to Washington Co,Pennsylvania and Ohio
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:58:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Marge,

The standard history of Washington County is Boyd Crumrine, "History of Washington County, Pennsylvania with Biographical Sketches of Many of Its Pioneers and Prominent Men" (Philadelphia: L. H. Leverts & Co., 1882).

Now online at For Independence, see

If this isn't the right place you can probably find it on this website.

Good luck!

Linda Merle