Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-03 > 1237751930

Subject: Re: [S-I] SMGF.org
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:58:50 EDT

In a message dated 3/22/2009 12:17:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, "Connie
Shotts" <> writes:

Connie asked: >I sent in my kit for SMGF a few months ago. How do you know
when your
>results are posted? Does SMGF notify you that they have completed the
>processing?

I sent my swab and my husband's to SMGF about 4 years ago. Last year I
decided to see what they had. Knowing that mine would only be good for
Mitchondrial and I already know bout the Garden of Eden, I paid I think $75 for a report
on what they had from my husband's and the sent me a link to unlock the
information on their site (user name/password needed).

Ann Lamb

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220685763x1201394209/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)