Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-03 > 1237646275

From: "David C Abernathy" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] SMGF.org
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 07:37:55 -0700

I did not catch that this thread was about SMGF.org and was posting about
DNA testing in general.
So, my statements in prior replies were about using Family Tree DNA for the
testing, NOT SMGF.org

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Email disclaimers
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.
http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com
== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus ==