Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-03 > 1237596378

From: "TODD KERRY BRANDOFF" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] SMGF.org
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 18:46:18 -0600

David,
Thanks! I see you are an Abernathy. My Abernathys are down line
from the Robert Abernathy who came to VA about 1740 and married Sarah
Cubbisha. More recently they moved from Alabama to Texas in 1894
after having been in Alabama a long time--at least about 60 years.
Does that connect for you at all?
Kerry