Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-03 > 1237595949

From: "David C Abernathy" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] SMGF.org
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:39:09 -0700

I have had my DNA posted for over two years and I have found confirmed
connections posted, but, it sure does help in eliminating some "Brickwalls".

There are several Abernathy family groups that I have tried to find
connections to, but with DNA, I see that there is NO way that there is no
connection, so I no longer spend time trying.

You, may be lucky, to have connections to the groups already posted there.

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Email disclaimers
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.
http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com
== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus ==