Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-02 > 1233615323

From: Marlene Creech <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Researcher recommendation
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:55:23 -0500

Dear Linda:
Ii haven't had the pleasure of corresponding with you for a while.
Since I hit all my surnames, it takes bit to get back to one line.
However, I too, am glad you are still doing your thing. Nothing like
someone you can have a few giggles with. I've been like this
all my life. One of the members of my church one Sunday told me,
"Marlene, you are crazy, but we love you.." That is good isn't it?
Gee<, I hope so.

Marlene