Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-02 > 1233508692

From: Beverley Clarkson <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Worse weather?
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 13:18:12 -0400

OK All, I m going to bite the bullet.

I LOVE this list and Linda is a WONDER, but, frankly, if we wanted a weather
list, I could probably outstory everyone here. If not, you have my deepest
sympathies.

The odd mention is fine, but please, couldnt we get back to Scotch Irish
history? ENOUGH already!!!!!

I say this including you, Linda, who once called me a bottom feeder for, I
seem to recall, possibly looking at family history less than 200 years old,
and I didnt respond; just stood corrected and ready to learn.

But I am going CRAZY here.

Its WINTER.

The seasons, and climate, are changing. Snow falls. Get over it.

Sorry for anyone I ve offended. I just needed to explode. Way too much
provocation.

Beverley

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
also lived in points far north!