Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2009-01 > 1231199091

Subject: Re: [S-I] Scots in Ulster
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:44:51 EST

Where is the Y DNA site? Thanks!

Bonnie O'Neil

In a message dated 1/5/2009 4:32:11 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

Have you had the Y-DNA tested?

If so, you need to go over to the Y-DNA site and ask there. If the Y-DNA is
of Viking ancestry then Dr. Ken Nordtvedt will probably volunteer some
assistance (he's considered to be the foremost authority on the I
haplogroup. If the Y-DNA is Celtic or something else then perhaps someone
else can assist.

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"