Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2008-10 > 1224508669

Subject: Re: [S-I] Irish Protestants
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:17:49 EDT

There are lists for three ships from Ulster ports with passengers for
Philadelphia and three from Cork and one from Dublin in September-December 1768.
There are no extant records for the earlier part of 1768.

Newry Adventure from Newry landed 81 passengers 24 Sept. 1768

Marquis of Granby from Londonderry 27 passengers came up from New Castle in
the pilot boat 24-9-68
Rose from Londonderry 3 October 1768 no names recorded "see captain's list"

Elizabeth from Cork 2 Sept. 1768 with 60 servants "belong to Samuel Howell"
Myrtilla from Cork same date with 37 servants also consigned to Howell
Philadelphia from Cork with 17 servants 21 Dec. 1768

Newry Packet from Dublin with 17 servants 25 Oct. 1768

Richard MacMaster

In a message dated 10/20/2008 9:03:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,