Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2008-10 > 1224425696

Subject: Re: [S-I] Whiskey galore
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:14:56 EDT

Seth Duncan was a shopkeeper in York County PA. There are some interesting
bits in the Pennsylvania Gazette about him, a robbery of his store, his going
to New York City to bring back runaway indentured servants who escaped again
on the road, etc.

Richard

In a message dated 10/18/2008 11:21:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,