Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2008-10 > 1224284543

Subject: Re: [S-I] Whiskey galore
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 19:02:23 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2008 6:58:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> So, I hope that this is Scotch-Irish enough, but I better mention Scotch or
> I might still be off-topic. I prefer a fine Irish Whiskey to even a fine
> Scotch Whiskey, even though both are divine, but, for the holidays, I make sure I
> have both behind my bar. This is truly one of the joys of being
> Scotch-Irish.

Now Tom
Do you mean Irish Whiskey and Scotch Whisky?
Doug

Now we both are probably in trouble on the list

New MapQuest
Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News &
more. Try it out (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)

This thread: