Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2008-08 > 1219354615

From: John Carpenter <>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:36:55 -0700 (PDT)

Linda Merle, THIS is why I like you.  Your Scotch-Irish appeals to my Scotch-Irish.  If we ever have a fight it'll be a hell-raiser but becoming friends again will be fun too.
I want to have a cousin tested for yDNA.  He is the only close male relative I know named McElhannon who I know well.
What is that address I should send a request to?  Now I can spell but I can also make a lot of typos and I don't often use Spelchek either.