Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2008-03 > 1205440126

From: "Jane Miscavich" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Shara M sent you a special gift - ADMIN PLEASE NOTE
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:28:46 -0400

I also replied to her message before I knew I should not do so, so now I'll
probably be on her list. I "googled" her name and she is apparently a
Rootsweb member from Missouri. I would hope that someone with authority
from Rootsweb would reprimand her. I am very annoyed that she perpetrated
this on our list and I hope I don't get any spam as a result.