Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2008-03 > 1205398986

From: "Edward Andrews" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Shara M sent you a special gift - ADMIN PLEASE NOTE
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:03:06 -0000

Sorry Cheryl, you can't block the sender for as far as your computer is
concerned the sender is the S-I list.
All you do is delete the message.
As spam filters get more sophisticated, about the only way that a spammer
can get spam to you is to send it piggyback on a legitimate list.
So don't get up tight or litigatious or active, just delete.
Edward