Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2008-02 > 1202420832

Subject: Re: [S-I] Genes Reunited
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 21:47:12 +0000

Hi Rosemary, thanks for the info....I guess the hot matching happens every 14 days and I've only been a member since yesterday. However now I got a cousin who appears to be in France.
Odd as I married a 'froggie' too <grin>. My granddaughter is a half French Canadian. Apparently
her ancestors intermarried with the Indians a lot. I'm afraid my descendents are not very Scotch Irish !!

Linda Merle
From: Rosemary Weisgerber <>