Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2007-10 > 1191425762

From: "Beverley Clarkson" <>
Subject: [S-I] Help for planning trip to Northern Ireland
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:36:02 -0300

Hi

I am planning to fly to Belfast late November to seek out information about
my forebears( William Donaldson and Harriet Wallace) who came to New
Brunswick Canada in 1839, and any links to Donaldsons and Wallaces who came
to North America before that time. Donaldsons came up from the US in the
late 1700s to New Brunswick and I am guessing they were related.

They lived in Cloghoge Co Armagh and Newry, both of which I will visit. I d
like to hit PRONI and the Archives in Dublin. and will read up what is
available on line.

Other than that it is mostly a blur.

Can anyone offer advice on how to make the best genealogical use of 10-12
days there?

Thank you

Beverley Clarkson
Nova Scotia