Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2007-01 > 1167882611

From: "Linda A" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Alison/Allison PA
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:50:11 -0500

John, I'm wondering if these folks are connected to my Allisons and
Andersons. You mentioned a brother, Robert. I have a Robert Allison/
Ellison, died 1769 in Rockbridge, VA. He was married to "Ann" and had a
daughter, Jane that married James Anderson, son of Isaac Anderson. I know
nothing about where the Allisons or Andersons came from but others in the
Rockbridge area came from PA, or Maryland. Do you have anything on an Isaac
Anderson?Any suggestions?
Linda A