Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2006-02 > 1140626085

From: "Forrest Plumstead" <>
Subject: Re: [Sc-Ir] Census - William & Robert HOBSON
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:34:45 -0600

Thank you Charles for your helpful information.

Now for my next Question. I am looking for a William HOBSON the only
timeline information that I have is that he had a son Robert b. 1818 in
county Armagh. Robert emigrated to Canada in 1835 according to the Ontario
1901 census. I am wondering if William emigrated at the same time. So I am
thinking that William and his family might be in some census before that
time. His wife's given name is Mary Ann. Could SKS do a look up please?

The ultimate goal is to see if there is some connection between this family
and the Frances HOBSON family.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Forrest Plumstead
Researching the following Surnames:
Plumstead and Associated Families: