Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2005-09 > 1126291724

From: "Rob Hilliard" <>
Subject: RE: [Sc-Ir] Re: Scotch-Irish-D Digest V05 #160
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:50:55 -0400

Interesting. I had it in two locations, one being - Surprise! - a
Billy Kennedy book. The other was the website
http://www.electricscotland.com/scottish_trivia.htm where it appears
unattributed, other than the vague reference to Valley Forge.

Thanks for enlightening me and sorry for the red herring.