Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2005-03 > 1112122908

From: "Harriett Schultz" <>
Subject: Re: [Sc-Ir] In Ireland you've got to read the language
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:05:36 -0500

This is good news for us. When Paul & I were on our honeymoon (40 yrs ago)
we went thru
Quebec - beautiful area - and ran into a lot of the "mandatory French"
Most restaurants did,
however, have the French and English sides. I'd have been totally lost
without that as far as knowing
what I was eating is concerned.

I wasn't aware that they had finally come to their senses. But, as I said,
good deal.

When my husband was working in Montreal in 1990, there was still some of the
problem

Harriett Schultz