Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2005-02 > 1107550166

From: "Edward Andrews" <>
Subject: RE: [Sc-Ir] 2 Questions
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:49:26 -0000

A very simple answer. We are talking about the Presbyterian Church in
Ireland. The history is a bit complicated up until 1840, after that there
was a union, and give or take the odd split there is the Presbyterian Church
in Ireland.
The records may be accessed through the Presbyterian Historical Society (Go
to the PCI web site and follow the link.
If you directly ask your question, then we might be able to help you. On
another list I'm on there was this woman who was beating round the bush for
ages Then she gave a name, and got virtually a full life story of the person
by return (Mind you that was a Military list).

Ask your question and see if we can help.
Edward Andrews