Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2004-07 > 1090710372

From: "Sharyn Hay" <>
Subject: Re: [Sc-Ir] New England Historic Gen. Society
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:09:15 -0700

My original offer still stands, but with this caveat: I MUST
have details, as many as possible, for the people you are seeking.
This is a huge site, with millions of records and there are many
people with the same name. In order to prune out false leads, I
have to cross check with census records, online trees, etc. So,
off-list, send me every parent, child, sibling, date, and location
that you have for the person you seek, and I will gladly spend
some time trying to help, as I am able.

Regards,
Sharyn