Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2004-05 > 1085513078

From: Scott and Catherine Hunter <>
Subject: Re: [Sc-Ir] Scotch-Irish Ancestors
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:24:40 -0700

Then Linda Said:

> "I got WILSONs too back in the 1700s. Antrim to Western PA.

I have A Robert Wilson, living, I think, in Camden, SC, on the Gibbes
branch of my father's mother's side of the family. I'm not working on
this part of the family because it has been so thoroughly documented
-- by Robert Wilson himself, who drew up a spectacular family tree
back in the 19th C. My father updated it a few years ago. I seem to
remember that Wilson was a minister of some sort(we have
Episcopalians and Presbyterians scattered rather indiscriminately
around the family). I could ask my father about it, if you like...

Scott

--
mailto:
Visit The Woodcarver's Gallery