Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2004-03 > 1078191384

From: Ted Mills <>
Subject: [Sc-Ir] Re: [McKinneys and Broks in Ballymoney
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:36:24 -0500

Many thanks to Linda Merle and other members of the Scotch-Irish-L list for scads of useful
suggestions as to how to pursue our new-found 18th century relatives in the Ballymoney area of
Antrim County. My cousins and I are still trying to document our connection to them, but I will
shortly begin the search for Antrim roots, and I am grateful to you all for such prompt and helpful
so lists to which I subscribe, and this has endeared you all to me even more.

I will share findings as they seem relevant to the list's interests. Meanwhile, all further thoughts
on the matter will be welcomed.

Ted

Ted Mills
6010 SR 374