Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2003-10 > 1065652113

From: "Janet Lockard" <>
Subject: RE: [Sc-Ir] Augusta Co., VA
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:28:33 -0700

I saw your posting and I descend from Joseph Washington McCoy (1766-1841)
and Amelia Taylor. Hmmmmmm, maybe we're cousins.

Thanks for the information in your posting. I'll look at the site.

You may be interested to know my dad's cousin, Isabel Lockard
( ), who has been researching our family for decades,
recently published at book on the McCoy family. Please e-mail her if you're
interested.

Janet Lockard
"Success is a journey, not a destination."