Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2003-10 > 1065585921

From: Maggie & Adrian <>
Subject: Re: [Sc-Ir] Wiley name
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 17:05:39 +1300

Hi Pam,

I have Wiley's in Donegal. They are documented on our web site below.
Some related - some not. Also other people's reseach on the Wiley name
are also there. You may pick up on something. One of my links is to
Lindel's Donegal site. I'm sure you will find plenty of Wiley's on that.
On the Index page on my site click on Beattie/McNaugher families.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~maggiesirishkin/

Pam Fraser wrote:
> I am "brand new" to this board.
> For some time I have been researching my WILEY surname. Ancestors who arrived in Oz said they came from Countys Donegal, Fermanagh, Tyrone. However I am having trouble finding people there. I have just realised - perhaps the WILEY family had moved from Scotland to Northern Ireland!
> Any advice please?.........
> Pam.

This thread: