Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2001-09 > 1000795148

From: "Mary Lander" <>
Subject: Re: [Scotch-Irish] O'Hart's Irish Gentry, Vol III "When Cromwell Came to Ireland"
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 01:39:08 -0500

Thank you for letting me know about the O'Hart's volumes. I'll check to see
if they are available at our nearby genealogical library. So much has been
added there in recent years that I don't know what they have now. I hadn't
heard of this series before.

This is probably the most information that I have ever seen on the name DAY.
It does not show up in most books I have
looked at. I'm glad to know what other names it can "hide" as.

Thanks again,

Mary Lander