Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2001-03 > 0985301859

From: malinda <>
Subject: Re: [Scotch-Irish] English Customs (Caveat emptor))
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:57:39 -0600

Hello Daphne,

I descend from the Dudley Suttons too via my Washington line through
Col John Washington (great grandfather of George Washington).

It's spelled Plantagenet. The Washington lineage can be found at
Ancestry.com in the free WFT d'bases and at the following url

http://www.geocities.com/von56.geo/lineageGW.html

It's not the one I wanted, but it's the one I could find fastest

Ah...here's another. Just click on Margaret Butler and you can go
back to Alfred the Great and beyond.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/dwidad/washped.html

What's your descent ?

malinda