Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2001-01 > 0980400480

Subject: Re: [Scotch-Irish] Pklonghurst@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:28:00 EST

Paul - We will all eventually come to realize that one of the most important
things we will ever do in this life is to be uplifting and encouraging to
others. We all make choices everyday to be happy or unhappy. We choose our
own attitude regardless of our circumstances. Our own lives are for us to
develop or to destroy. You reap what you sow. Sow kindness and see what you
get. It may change your life. Everyone deserves to be happy, not everyone
realizes that they are ultimately the one who makes that choice.

This thread: