Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2001-01 > 0980399987

From: "Paul McAfee" <>
Subject: Re: [Scotch-Irish]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:19:47 -0600

Well, now

I thought this was over but it is not, apparently. Edward is not having a
bad day -- it was that awful message full of the kind syrupy BS that makes
genealogy look bad. Edward's comments were right on and if someone had
their precious feelings hurt they ought to go where the standards are lower.
As they say in Texas, if you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the