Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2000-10 > 0970827774

From: "Forsythe, Colin" <>
Subject: RE: More Genealogy....please!
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 11:22:54 +0100

Did everyone notice how I kept out of this "discussion"?

That was because

a - it didn't directly affect me and
b - I'm not particularly interested in the theological differences between
the CoI and Presbyterians in the 1600's(I've only got back to early 1800's
with my lot so far!)

So would I describe this as "boring"?

No more so than (say) someone posting detail of their ancestors from North
Antrim in 1700's - to which I could equally apply the above criteria.

Obviously the people who posted it don't find it boring - and as an adult I
have learned to distinguish between "It's boring" and "I'm not interested in
it".

So with any posting (and I mean _ANY_ posting) - If it doesn't affect you
and you're not interested - delete and ignore it

Colin

This e-mail is for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the
sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Internet e-mail messages are not necessarily secure. Ulster Bank Group / The Royal Bank of Scotland does not accept responsibility for changes
made to this message after it was sent.

This thread: