Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2000-09 > 0968655778

From: "Forsythe, Colin" <>
Subject: RE: ARDARRAGH
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:02:58 +0100

If you're sure the one you're after is in Armagh or Down (and not Cavan)
then it's Down.
I can't put my finger on EXACTLY where it is, but it is around Newry
somewhere, which would agree with the mail from Rachel Dysart.

For the record it is pronounced as "ar-darra" (in this case the "gh" is as
in "Armagh" and not as in "Lough").

Colin

This e-mail is for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the
sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Internet e-mail messages are not necessarily secure. Ulster Bank Group / The Royal Bank of Scotland does not accept responsibility for changes
made to this message after it was sent.

This thread: