Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2000-06 > 0962135278

From: "BARBARA MacQUARRIE" <>
Subject: Re: Nonsubscribing Presbyterians
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:47:58 +0100

I have been following this exchange with interest, as the OS memoirs often
refer to the different branches of Presbyterianism and presumably church
records will be held still in their respective churches. Perhaps Edward,
you could explain also where the Unitarians come in to all this, if indeed
they do. And are the orthodox Presbyterians the same as Trinitarians ? I
know that Unitarian churches are still in existence today.
I am also happy to take a reply off list if anyone is offended, although it
is useful information for anyone trying to find church records.
Barbara