Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2000-01 > 0949077362

From: "Bonnie Lou Henson" <>
Subject: Re: STINSON
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:36:02 -0800

You might want to look at STEVENSON, too. In my research, I've found some
census info about my STEVENSON connection under STINSON. Guess the census
taker was hard of hearing or couldn't spell.

Bonnie Bowman Henson
Surnames: BOWMAN, STEVENSON, MC NEELY, HART, COWAN, CRAIG, HAMBY, LOCKE, MC
PHERSON, MORRISON, OSBORNE, PATTON, ROBISON, ROSEBOROUGH, THOMAS, WADE,
WATT, WILSON, VAUGHN, WAGGONER.