Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2000-01 > 0948489704

From: "Karen" <>
Subject: Re: Old Parish Names
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:21:44 -0800

Linda:
Read your response to Mike, and thought you might be able to help me, if you
would be so kind.

Could you make the distinction for me between Presbyterian, Covenantor and
Sucessionist?

What kind of Presbyterian Church would the above types have attend in
America?

How would I go about finding my GEORGE HENDERSON and wife Isabelle. He was
born ca 1750 near Glasgow. He emigrated to America about 1793 via Northern
Ire.
His son's Robert and George Jr both helped found Presbyterian Churches in
Ohio.

Thank you so much for any help you can provide.

Karen Henderson
Sunnyvale, CA
><

This thread: