Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1999-11 > 0941902300

From: <>
Subject: Re: Re: Belfast Newsletter
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 10:31:40 EST

<<As far as I know (and I hope some one tells me I am wrong) you can
only get the film of the Belfast News at the Linen Hall Library in
Belfast. I beleive one lister said he thought the index was also
at a library in Boston.>>

Irish Microforms, Ltd., 10 Cornelscourt Hill, Foxrock, Dublin 18 in 1992
offered the Belfast Newsletter on Microfilm covering c1738 - 1906 in a total
of 236 reels (at least at that time) among a lot of other papers. When I
wrote to ask if an entire collection would have to be purchased, I was told
that they would happily sell just one reel at a time., Since this price list
was dated 1990, clearly prices have gone up so I won't quote them here.