Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1999-08 > 0934843659

From: "Dana Kos" <>
Subject: Re: Nigel Tranter
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:47:39 PDT

Hi all: This weekend I read about 1/2 of the Lion's Whelp. Interesting
story. It is different in that it is written so much in the third person.
Most books I have read recently are written in the 1st person which I find
more interesting but it also takes longer generally to tell the story. In
any event have enjoyed what I read so far. Also, I attended the Colorado
Highland Games which were held in my very own neighborhood here in
Highland's Ranch, CO. The weather was cool and overcast and I thought the
games were very nice. Best part was getting to meet some members of my
clans and exchanging some good genealogy info. Discovered that yet another
of my ancestor lines were border clans and raiders. I'm a rogue through and
through, huh. I'm looking forward to the Long's Peak Festival in Estes Park
in September. It was a thoroughly Scottish weekend. Dana

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.co

This thread: