Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1999-06 > 0930493969

From: <>
Subject: Re: NI Tour: Watch What You Eat
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 10:32:49 EDT

I am into herbs & would like to know what herb you use for your dog's
treatment of E coli.
Cooking all foods thoroughly is supposed to kill the E coli, however, the
current outbreak is, I'm told, a mutation of E coli.
This is a problem to all travelers & citizens of the old country since
certain people suggested that dead cows be radiated, ground up for cow food,
& used not only in England but in the states as well. We are what we eat is
very true for our ancestors as well as today. I too ask Ms Linda's permission
to post this in the interest of keeping alive some mighty good Scotch-Irish
survivors so they can go on to play another day.
judd taylor

This thread: