Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1999-06 > 0928816951

From: Floyd Fuller <>
Subject: FULLER Surname
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:42:31 -0700 (PDT)

Linda,

I take it Fuller is a valid Scots-Irish surname. Thank
you for your very informative reply. I would also like
to thank the other list members who replied. THANKS,
guys. I appreciate it.

I have visited ISTG's site repeatedly, but have found
no Fullers going to America between about 1790 and
1810. Are there any other sites which list immigrants
that I've missed? Or did the UK maintain lists of
departures somewhere? As far as I know, my ancestors
have always been of the Protestant persuasion, so I'm
not sure searching parish records would be very
productive.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Floyd