Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1999-04 > 0923539264

From: Ann Moore <>
Subject: Re: Scotch-Irish-D Digest V99 #363
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 22:41:04 -0400

Jim wrote

>The Dallas Public Library has an excellent collection that I visit every
>time that I'm down there. The Ft. Worth Library ain't bad, either.

Another excellent library to those of you in the Mid-West is the
Mid-Continent Public Library in Independence MO. They added a new building
next door to the old one and the collection is outstanding. They even have
a collection of books they will send on Interlibrary Loan. The staff is
excellent also. If you get through that (If you live in the library for
several months) the Kansas City MO
library also has an excellent collection.

Ann Moore

This thread: